B.Ed First Year Notes English Medium
Best B.Ed notes for B.Ed first year students of English medium. Better then any pdf and useful for education students
Summary of Role of Heredity
1. Influence of physical development :
Karl Pearson is of the view that the height of the child is influenced by the height of his parents.
2. Influence on character:
Dugdale states that children of characterless parents are generally characterless.
Difference between growth and development
1. Part: Growth is a part or an aspect of development.
2. Not continuous: It is not continuous. It is start from conception but end from at some particular age. Mostly, it stops
3. Changes in particular aspects growth in particular aspect of body and behavior.
Explain principles of growth and development
An understanding of the nature and principles of growth and development is very essential for the realization of the aim of education i.e. the maximum growth & development of personality – physical and motor development, cognitive, emotional, social development etc.
Role of the teacher in solving problems
Role of teacher in solving problems and proper physical, mental, emotional and social development of the adolescent:
1. Proper Physical Development
The teacher should plan for this aspect in the following manner:
(a) By organizing various types of physical exercises, sports and games
Some important study notes